Past Webinars & Seminars
MSADA Webinar – FTC Compliance – Dealer Safeguard Solutions
Aug 10, 2022 11:45 AM
To Listen to Recording Click Here.
Access Passcode: V3t@?QMQ
Thursday, May 19, 1pm-2pm ET: The 3 C’s of Creating a Customer-First Dealership CX
Join Ian Grace and Carla Wade of automotiveMastermind as they detail the “3 C’s” – committing to a consistent customer engagement strategy, creating efficiencies, and calculating costs – of building a more effective and profitable dealership customer experience, even amid ongoing inventory challenges. REGISTER.
Wednesday, May 11, 1pm-1:30pm ET: How to Improve Auto Dealership Operations with Video Intelligence
Join Sud Bhatiia, co-founder and VP of Growth of Spot AI, and Anthony Giorgio, sales manager at Spot AI, for this informational webinar to learn how to improve operations across your dealership, get more out of your service center, vehicle inspections, and delivery of vehicles, all with video intelligence. REGISTER.
Complimentary registration for MSADA members
2022 COOPSYS Schedule:
• Tuesday, January 11: Avoid These Five Bad Tech Behaviors That Cost You $$$$
• Tuesday, February 8: The Seven Things Your IT Partner Does Not Want You To Know
• Tuesday, March 8: Your Passwords are Compromised (And You Probably Do Not Know About It!)
• Tuesday, April 12: We Love To Hate Downtime When Your Technology Fails To Work Properly
• Tuesday, May 10: Are You Sure Your Cyber Security Insurance Policy Covers You?
• Tuesday, June 14: Do You Have Guaranteed Protection Against Ransomware Attacks?
Wednesday, May 4th: Electrify: EV Infrastructure with On-Site Solar Power Generation: Watch Ryan Ferrero, National Director/Auto Industry Electrification at Freedom Solar, LLC, to learn best practices for near and long term planning for EV charging mistakes. Plus, how to avoid new OEM solar support and programs electricity as financial, marketing, and functional tools.
March 10-13 – NADA Show 2022 in Las Vegas, March 10-13
February 20th – Daytona 500
February 9, Noon-1:00 p.m. – Safeguards Rule Compliance Demo by Dealer Safeguard Solutions.
January 25: Streamed Virtually. Special Commission on Auto Body Labor Rates – Public Hearing Notice.
January 13-17: New England International Auto Show. Postponed. To be rescheduled later in 2022.
December 14: Microsoft Licensing Compliance and Office365 Subscription Plans.
November 9: How to Manage a Proper PCI Compliance Program Within Your Dealership.
October 12: Social Engineering and the Importance of Security Awareness Training.
October 19: Fifth Annual OCD Auto Dealer Symposium, 10:30am–2pm, Sheraton Needham
September 27: View Recording – Voluntary Protection Products Compliance
September 23: State and Federal Employment Law Updates
September 14: Coffee with Coopsys: What are the IT Policies and Procedures You Should Have in Place within Your Dealership?
September 14: EV/Solar Infrastructure for Massachusetts Dealerships
July 13: Coffee with Coopsys – Controlling Your IT – Should You Outsource IT, Hire Internally, Or Have a Hybrid?
June 8: Coffee with Coopsys – Why You Should Be Using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Across All Of Your Dealership’s Technology System
May 11: View Recording: Coffee with Coopsys – How Cloud-Based Telephone Systems Can Provide More Value To Your Dealership Than Traditional Premise-Based Systems
April 13: View Recording: Coffee with Coopsys – How To Manage A Proper PCI Compliance Program Within Your Dealership
March 9: Coffee with Coopsys – Secure Methods To Access Your Dealership’s Primary Applications While Remote
February 23: Tools you can use to control employee health costs – Complimentary webinar presented by McWalters Benefits Group
February 9: Coffee with Coopsys – Top 5 Ways To Protect Your Dealership From A Ransomware Attack
December 4 & Friday, December 11, 2020
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATES FROM MURTHA CULLINA:
- State Legislative Updates: MA, CT, & NY, with emphasis on state responses to the pandemic
- Federal response to the pandemic
- Return to work challenges and COVID-related accommodations
- OSHA in response to COVID
- COVID issues in employee benefits
- Managing employees in a remote work environment
- Remote Work: cyber challenges
- Ownership of employee-generated IP in the time of COVID-19 and remote work
- Immigration Law, Policy and Post-Election Update.
Webinar presented by Blum Shapiro
WHAT ACCOUNTING CHALLENGES WILL YOUR ORGANIZATION FACE IN 2021?
Dedham Hilton Hotel, Dedham, MA
View Presentation: OCD Cybersecurity Seminar Presentation – Dedham 3-12-20
MSADA Seminar: Cybersecurity and IT Compliance