Larry G. Tribble, Sr. recognized the potential market for rust free Southern vehicles in New England in 1947. By February of that year Southern Auto Auction had its first sale entering just 39 vehicles. Dealers were fervent to get their hands on the rust free vehicles and so the new enterprise was off to great start.
Southern provides first class service to numerous National Fleet Lease and dealer consignment accounts. Our services feature 20 meticulously kept auction lanes that run 4,000 vehicles every Wednesday. SAA also offers a dedicated PowerSports auction building, as well as full mechanical services, reconditioning, and body shop on premises.
– Largest Independently Owned Auction in the USA – Established 1947
– 2nd generation family owned and operated
– World Wide Market Representing 11,000 Buyers
– 4,000 Vehicles – Every Wednesday
– Voted “Best Auction Facility” Used Car News Readers Poll – 2013
– Our Fleet/Lease Customers: Honda/Acura, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Ford, Mazda, Volvo, General Motors, Ally, TD Bank, GE, US Bank, Chase Bank of America, and many more
– 1,700+ Dealer Consigned Vehicles Weekly
Contact: Scott Rodgers – Eastern MA
Contact: Dennis Finkel, Dealer – Sales Manager
Contact: Tom Munson – Western MA
Contact: Bob Ranney – SE MA