Past Webinars & Seminars
9/27/21 – View Recording – Voluntary Protection Products Compliance
9/23/21 – Noon – State and Federal Employment Law Updates
9/14/21 – 10 a.m. – Coffee with Coopsys: What are the IT Policies and Procedures You Should Have in Place within Your Dealership?
9/14/21 – Noon – EV/Solar Infrastructure for Massachusetts Dealerships
July 13: Coffee with Coopsys – Controlling Your IT – Should You Outsource IT, Hire Internally, Or Have a Hybrid?
June 8: Coffee with Coopsys – Why You Should Be Using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Across All Of Your Dealership’s Technology System
May 11 – View Recording: Coffee with Coopsys – How Cloud-Based Telephone Systems Can Provide More Value To Your Dealership Than Traditional Premise-Based Systems
April 13 – View Recording: Coffee with Coopsys – How To Manage A Proper PCI Compliance Program Within Your Dealership
March 9: Coffee with Coopsys – Secure Methods To Access Your Dealership’s Primary Applications While Remote
February 23, 2021 – Noon: Tools you can use to control employee health costs – Complimentary webinar presented by McWalters Benefits Group
February 9: Coffee with Coopsys – Top 5 Ways To Protect Your Dealership From A Ransomware Attack
December 4 & Friday, December 11, 2020
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATES FROM MURTHA CULLINA:
- State Legislative Updates: MA, CT, & NY, with emphasis on state responses to the pandemic
- Federal response to the pandemic
- Return to work challenges and COVID-related accommodations
- OSHA in response to COVID
- COVID issues in employee benefits
- Managing employees in a remote work environment
- Remote Work: cyber challenges
- Ownership of employee-generated IP in the time of COVID-19 and remote work
- Immigration Law, Policy and Post-Election Update.
November 10, 2020 — 11:00am EST
Webinar presented by Blum Shapiro
WHAT ACCOUNTING CHALLENGES WILL YOUR ORGANIZATION FACE IN 2021?
March 12, 2020
Dedham Hilton Hotel, Dedham, MA
View Presentation: OCD Cybersecurity Seminar Presentation – Dedham 3-12-20
February 27, 2020
MSADA Seminar: Cybersecurity and IT Compliance